UPDATED: MAY 15th, 2013
Crown goal: 25,000
current count: 301
Bay Area Beliebers! Believe Tour San Jose is around the corner!
This is my last time I’ll see Justin before I move out of the country. So I want to do something EPIC for the concert. I’ve been thinking of some cool ideas that have yet to be done on this tour.
How many of you dream about meeting Justin? How many of you dream about being HIS One Less Lonely Girl? I know I do! I do, every night! I think we ALL deserve to be HIS One Less Lonely Girl.
I was thinking, since Justin puts a crown on the selected girl, we should make crowns of our own. This way we can put them on and all be HIS One Less Lonely Girl. The Bay Area Beliebers are his and he should know it!
I want to get as many Bay Area Beliebers as possible to participate in this. But I’ll need your help. If I can gather some Beliebers who will be willing to make a couple hundred crowns and pass them out at the concert, that would be awesome. Tweet me at @xtinaababyyy if you want to help. Maybe we can meet up early on the day of the concert and pass them out together.
Or, if you are going to the concert, make yourself a crown! Decorate it! Put “One Less Lonely Girl” on it! make it special! If you can, make another 10, 20, or 30 to hand out to other Beliebers while you wait to enter the arena.
I am going to use the cut out that’s in the picture above and make 100s of copies to pass out. If you also want to help by making a couple hundred, you can use this cut out as a guide too. Just photo copy it, cut it out and staple the ends together.
Let’s spread the word! Tweet this tumblr post and use #believetoursanjose #believetourjs #justininsanjose #062613 #bayareaclique #bayareacliqueOLLGS #bayareaproject as hash tags, so everyone going can know!
Lets do this guys! im moving out of the country a few weeks after the concert, I want it to be memorable!
Again, tweet me @xtinaababyyy if you can help me! I’ll need it!
Here’s the link with the downloadable picture of the crown. It’s template 3 (http://www.firstpalette.com/tool_box/printables/princesscrown.html)
- MAY 14 UPDATE
* I’m using different shades of purple for the crown. Also, I’m just putting “OLLG” on the front.
* we’re going to meet at the bottom of the HP Pavillion at 230-3pm (OFFICIAL TIME WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON) on June 26th to pass the crowns out! We’re going to tell everyone to put their crown on when Justin sings OLLG!
* I made a Facebook page for those who want to help. I think it would be easier for us to communicate through there. The group is called Bay Area Clique OLLGS.
- MAY 15 UPDATE
*HOW TO MAKE THE CROWNS ( THIS INFORMATION AND PICTURES CAN BE FOUND ON HE FACEBOOK GROUP — Bay Area Clique OLLGS)
1: you can outline the heart template that I posted in tumblr (http://tmblr.co/Zb6YGxkh99C2) one by one or you can make copies of it saying “heart OLLG onto different shades of purple construction paper”. I’m making copies because I’m making 1000s of crowns.
2. Cut out the outlines. Make 3 piles. One for the head of the crown and two separate piles for the base.
3. Staple the leg bases to each ends of the head of the crown.
4. Measure the perimeter of your head (maybe a little bigger just to be safe) and staple the loose leg bases together.
5. Then you have beautiful crowns!
6. For easier transportation press the crown down so it lays flat. I can easily carry 200 crowns in one plastic bag when they are pressed down. Since I’m making 1000s, I’ll be bringing boxes.
** we are wearing the crowns when Justin sings One Less Lonely Girl.